
They sent this to me in the mail the other day. Kind of cool, but a little anticlimatic seeing as that I have two more years left in the program to finish the Ph.D. portion. Still fun nonetheless. The summer has been going well, not too stressful, but I have a lot coming up. Need to select a dissertation topic, and finish off some other research. I start my new job at the WashU neuroimaging lab tomorrow, that'll be fun.
We took Kelly out on her new bike yesterday. She picked it up like a champ. This was downhill of course, but she is actually doing quite well. Here is a picture of her in all her glory, she's so funny.

Father's Day was also today, and it's been great. Rachel made me huevos rancheros for breakfast, and some ribs for dinner (yum!). Couldn't have asked for more. I also got a book I've been wanting for awhile, "Wisdoms of Our Fathers" by Tim Russert. It's a collection of stories from lots of people about their experiences with their dads. It's very good and a "highly recommend" item. I also got "Batman Begins" and a sweet memory foam pillow. I totally cannot wait to try that out tonight (I sound like such an old man...). Well, that's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment