Sunday, January 29, 2006

all right...all right....




Life has been too busy for me to post on this thing. But I'll spare a couple of minute. When I let you join westonf64 I didn't know you had post privileges...(son of a...). I don't have any good pictures to share because I don't have a good camera! Anyone with a good camera they want to donate?

Well, school has been keeping me very busy. I'm stressing out about getting my thesis done more than I should. These are self-imposed deadlines I have, but I'm still getting ulcers. To top it off, the hard drive on my PowerBook went ka-put on Friday. It was acting funny a week ago, so I backed up all my data (praise the Lord), and kept doing my thing. Next thing you know, it locks up and fails to boot. Took it in to the Apple Store, and they were like "Yep, hard drive is toast, it should be fixed", so I'm like "Get 'er done." I'm sure glad I have AppleCare on that thing, free fixin'! So this leaves me relegated to typing my thesis on PCs until my PB comes back on Friday. The bummer there is I will be out of town at a conference...in Boston! (Hear that Jon? Boston!!). It'll be fun. I'll post about it when I get back.

So...my goal is to get a rough draft of my thesis to my advisor before I leave on Wednesday morning. Will I make it? We'll see... Ok, here are some of the more recent pictures I could find. Kelly sure keeps us laughing.

1 comment:

Jonathan Canlas said...

hey, i see you have a goatee. now that is rather nice. but it also seems you have bangs? that is not nice. is this correct? next thing you know you'll have a nice growth in the back and refuse to call it a mullett and then there will be that fox sticker all big in the back rear window of your car and mud splatters around the wheels. you are in missourah.