Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Thesis Woes

So I've been running around with my head cut off today trying to prep for the start of school. Which is actually the 17th, not the 9th like I had originally thought. Hallelujah ("Praise God" in Hebrew) for that! So now I have more time to sit down and work on this thing. I'm having the hardest time sitting down and cranking it out. I love the material and am learning tons, but I feel the need to move on and do other things. That's been a real struggle for me my whole life, it is very hard for me to focus on something for very long. I get easily distracted by other tempting projects or subjects to investigate. I wish this thing could write itself. I should be writing it right now instead of this blog. Oh well, for posterity's sake.

2 comments:

Jonathan Canlas said...

add my friend or adhd..

Ra'anan said...

or how about boredom? or disinterest? or a weak bladder????